Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday#6



It's tuesday again so time for another teaser tuesday hosted by Should be reading.


The rules are simple:



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

So here is my teaser:


By the time Marc and Jace stood, their shifts complete, I was ready to greet them on four legs.


From: Stray by Rachel Vincent



4 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Love Rachel's books! Hope you're enjoying them too!

    Old Follower
    Here's my teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this series. Sometimes it drove me a little crazy but it was still really good.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    Great teaser! I've been wondering about this series for a while now, and this is actually the first thing I read from it. Nice!;) I'd join the March Shifters Challenge, but I already have too many books to read this month!:(
    xoxo
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good teaser. I've been meaning to read Stray for awhile now. :)

    And not to make a big deal out of it, but MizB of Should Be Reading (http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/) hosts Tuesday Teaser, not me. The only one I host so far is TBR Thursday. :) I hope you like the TT, it's one of my favorite weekly posts.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...