Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wonderful series Wednesday #6



Series title: Shifters Series
Author: Rachel Vincent
How many books are there: 6
Catagory: Shifters, urban fantasy



What is the series about:

Taken from the official Rachel Vincent website:
Rachel’s Shifters series follows Faythe Sanders, the world’s only female werecat enforcer, as she fights to define her own role in her family and to claim a place in her Pride. The revolution is coming, and Faythe will be leading the charge. Are you ready to meet the new Alpha?

Which books have I read already?

I’m reading the first book at the moment, and I love it so far!

Are there more books coming?

No the sixth book is the last book in the series

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...