Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wonderful series Wednesday #7



Series title: Evernight series
Author: Claudia Gray
How many books are there: 4
Catagory: vampires, young adult

What is the series about:

This series is about a girl named Bianca.  She goes to Evernight academy, evernight academy isn’t a normal school. It’s a school for vampires. At school she meets a boy named Lucas, she falls in love with him but Lucas has a secret of his own.
Troughout the books you follow their story!




Wich books have I read already?
I’ve read the first three books, and book number four is on my TBR pile

Are there more books coming?

No Afterlife is the last book

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...