Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #11


It's Tuesday again so time for another Teaser Tuesday hosted by Should Be Reading! Here is how it works:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
And here is my Teaser for this week:

Z became aware of the oddest sensation as he came out of sleep: He was warm. Not overheated, just... warm.

(Lover awakened, Black Dagger Brotherhood #3 by J.R. Ward ) 

10 comments:

  1. I want to read this one! Great teaser, I hope that you are enjoying it.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. New cover? I think I like the original cover. Anyway, nice teaser! Z is one of my favorite characters in BDB.

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's so odd about being warm when you wake up? I like warm, comfy cozy.

    Here's ours:
    http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/04/tuesday-teasers-love-you-more-and-dogs.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Teaser!! I've yet to read this series, but I'm getting there

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Haven't read this series but the teaser is really good. It's enough to tease you and want to know what's going on!!

    Here's my teaser

    Happy Reading!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm - wonder what's making him warm?

    My teaser at Quirky Girls Read

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo I like this teaser. Sounds like a fun read :)
    Here is my TT- Seeing Night Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! I have to say that I LOVE the cover!!!

    Here is mine:
    http://www.cafeofdreamsbookreviews.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-412.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I LOVED this book. Absolutely adored it. Can't wait to get back to the series!

    My TT can be found here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to start his series! I keep putting them off.

    My teaser:
    http://tyrasbookaddiction.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...