Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Review: The Advice girl by

Title:             The Advice Girl
Author:          L.A. Shaw
Pages:           106 (on my e-reader)
Catagory:      paranormal romance, suspense, general fiction, young adul



The story:


Kira and Sophia have been best friends since they were five years old. They share an apartment together, and tell each other everything. 

Everyone loves Sophia, and she is often called the advice girl by people who know her. Kira believes she knows her friend better than anyone. But in a mysterious accident, Sophia loses her life. 

Kira is mourning the devastating loss when she finds a note addressed to her from beyond the grave. Kira realizes she doesn't know her friend as well as she thought, as she starts to uncover the truth. She falls into a deep depression, confused and lost, until a visit from a strange man puts her in the middle of a war between two secret societies. 

Kira soon understands that she is in danger, and doesn't know who to trust. She has to fight for her own life now

 ( Taken from Goodreads )

The view of a book addict:


This book was really exciting, from the first page I was sucked into the story. You don’t know what’s going to happen next and I had to finish this book. Not because it was a bad book but because I wanted to know how it would end. Only to find out that there will be another book.
I really liked the fact that the story was told from the point of view of diffrent characters, this didn’t make the story hard to follow I would even say it made the story easier to follow. To know what the diffrent characters were thinking made it easier to get to know the characters.

The verdict of a book addict:


Amazing book and I can’t wait to read the next book because I’m dying to find out what’s going to happen next.

Total of Ratties:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...