Thursday, April 28, 2011

Review: Demonized by Naomi Clark

Title:               Demonized
Author:          Naomi Clark
Pages:            96 (on my e-reader)
Catagory:      Paranormal



The story:


PI Ethan Banning is smoking too much, sleeping too little, and hearing voices. One voice, to be exact: the voice of the demon that possessed him on his last case. A voice that urges him to hurt, rape, kill, and Ethan doesn't think he has the strength to ignore it much longer. 

When his latest missing person case turns into a murder investigation, Ethan finds himself fighting not just demonic urges, but black magic, an incubus with a hidden agenda, and a client who just won't pay up. Luckily, Ethan's got a few friends on his side, like Detective Anna Radcliffe, and his trusty dog, Mutt. If Ethan can ignore the demon long enough, he might just solve this case before it kills him

( Taken from Goodreads )

The view of a book addict:


I loved this novella about Ethan,the P.I we met in Afterlife. It’s really interesting to read more about this character and what happened to him after he left Shoregrave. He’s still haunted and he sturggles to deal with that.
This story is just like Afterlife, you get thrown into the action and you get to learn more about the characters in the next chapters. I love the writing style of this author, she really knows how to keep you glued to your book.

The verdict of a book addict:


Amazing novella that keeps you on the edge of your seat. I can’t wait to read more from this author!

Total of Ratties:




2 comments:

  1. The cover looks creepy. I think I'll stick with cozy mysteries.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annabel!
    I hopped over from Ashton the Book Blogger and I'm your new follower!
    Great review, the cover is a bit weird but the story seems interesting! Would love to check it out!

    Hope you can visit me over at www.evie-bookish.blogspot.com

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...