Thursday, April 14, 2011

Review: Heaven sent by Xavier Leret

Title: Heaven Sent 
Author: Xavier Leret
Pages: 298 (on my e-reader)
Catagory: trangressional literary fiction






The story:


Sixteen year old Carlo has no experience of the world. He desperately wants eternity to provide an alternative to the strict moral imperative of his Catholic parents. When Daizee Byatt, a girl from the other side of the tracks, crashes into Carlo's life, the course of his future veers off the road. This is the story of what Heaven Sent.


( Taken from Goodreads )


The view of a book addict:


This story was breathtaking and hearthbreaking, At first I had a little trouble with reading through the accent of one of the main characters, but when I got through that I just couldn’t stop reading. The things these main charactars go through are so hard. I truly wished they would just be alright and they would live happily ever after.
You just see that there is so much love between the two main characters, they would do anything for each other. The dialogues in this book are amazing and they kept me on the edge of my seat. And I’m not going to tell what will happen in the end but I had some tears in my eyes after I was finished with this book.


The verdict of a book addict:


A heartbreaking, beautiful, romantic story, if you ever find the same love that these main characters have keep it! This book is for everyone that loves a beautiful lovestory.


Total of Ratties:

5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...