Saturday, April 2, 2011

Review Spiral X by J. J. Westendarp

Title:              Sprial X
Author:          J.J. Westendarp
Pages:           199 (on my e-reader)
Catagory:      Paranormal, Action



The story:


Cheryl Erikson is a Vampire Hunter with a problem. A dangerous new drug named Plast has found its way onto the streets of Dallas. She would prefer to let the DEA and local law enforcement handle everything, but since the dealers also happen to be vampires, she has no choice but to step in and put a stop to it. 

With the help of her best friend Virgil and a fellow Hunter named Tank, Cheryl must work to eradicate Plast from the streets of Dallas. It's a task that becomes more difficult as she comes under the gun, quite literally, from a contract out on her head. Coupled with a nosy police detective looking to peg her for a triple homicide, and a sudden interest in her activities from a powerful vampire recently arrived in the area, it's enough to force her to accept help from the least likely of sources, a mysterious Hunter named Rev. Through him, everything she thinks she knows, and everything she stands for, is challenged in ways she never imagined

 ( Taken from Goodreads )

The view of a book addict:


I liked the book and most of the story line, but what I didn’t really like was the whole drugs thing. I know it was part of the story and there were a lot of good action scenes. I’m just not a big fan of drug stories I guess. But that doesn’t mean this wasn’t a good book. Because it was, you really got the chance to get to know the chracaters and their story.
As mentioned before there was a lot of action in this book and that is something I really like.

The verdict of a book addict:


I really liked this book, although I wasn’t a big fan of the whole drugs storyline. I think it’s a really good book with lots of action elements in it

Total of Ratties:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...