Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wonderful series Wednesday #11



Series title: The forest of hands and teeth
Author: Carry Ryan
How many books are there: 3
Catagory: Zombies

What is the series about:

Goodreads summary of the first book:

In Mary's world there are simple truths. The Sisterhood always knows best. The Guardians will protect and serve. The Unconsecrated will never relent. And you must always mind the fence that surrounds the village; the fence that protects the village from the Forest of Hands and Teeth. But, slowly, Mary’s truths are failing her. She’s learning things she never wanted to know about the Sisterhood and its secrets, and the Guardians and their power, and about the Unconsecrated and their relentlessness. When the fence is breached and her world is thrown into chaos, she must choose between her village and her future—between the one she loves and the one who loves her. And she must face the truth about the Forest of Hands and Teeth. Could there be life outside a world surrounded in so much death?

Wich books have I read already?

This series made me fall in love with a new creature in books: Zombies. I've always been a fan of the zombie movies but I just didn't know if I would like any books about them. So this was my first meeting with zombies in literature. I loved the book from the first page to the last and I couldn't wait to start reading the next book. So I've read the first two books and I'm ashamed to say that I still have to order a copy of the third book


Are there more books coming?

To be honest I don't know the answer to this question 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...