Sunday, June 12, 2011

Review: The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate

Title:               The betrayal of Natalie Hargrove
Author:           Lauren Kate
Pages:             288
Catagory:        Young Adult



The story:


Ten tantalizing, erotic tales of vampires, witches and demons grace the pages of this short story collection by Roxanne Rhoads. 

Step into the darkness and let these tales tempt and tease to satisfy your paranormal cravings. 

Eight of Roxanne Rhoads’ previous eBook publications appear in this collection, along with two brand new, never before published tales of supernatural love and lust


The view of a book addict:


I read a couple of negative reviews about this book but I decided to see for myself if I would like it. And I have to say I don’t agree with the reviews because I really liked this book.
It took me some time to get into the book but I just really liked the story. It shows how much people will do to become popular. I loved the ending of the story and it keeps you guessing about what happened next.

The verdict of a book addict:


A lovely book, if you haven’t read this book because of the reviews I should say just try it and maybe just like me you’ll find out that you realy like it


Total of Ratties:



1 comment:

  1. Hmm...sounds interesting. I hadn't seen any reviews on it really. The cover is just gorgeous though! Great review!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...