Monday, June 6, 2011

Review: The lost saint by Bree Despain

Title:             
The lost saint
Author:         
Bree Despain
Pages:            
404
Catagory:      
young adult, werewolves



The story:


A family destroyed. A love threatened. An enemy returns. 

Grace Divine made the ultimate sacrifice to cure Daniel Kalbi. She was infected with the werewolf curse while trying to save him, and lost her beloved brother in the process. 

Desperate to find Jude, Grace befriends Talbot, a newcomer to town. But as the two grow closer, Grace's relationship with Daniel is put in danger - in more ways than one. 

Unaware of the dark path she is walking, Grace begins to give into the wolf inside of her - not realizing that an enemy has returned and a deadly trap is about to be sprung. 

Bree Despain delivers sizzling romance and thrilling action in the heart-pounding sequel to the The Dark Divine
( taken from Goodreads )

The view of a book addict:

After reading the first book in this series I couldn’t wait to read the second book. I just wanted to know what would happen with Grace and Daniel. I have to say I wasn’t disapointed, I loved the story from the first word to the last.
I had trouble putting the book down because it just sucked me in and I didn’t want to turn back to reality. The ending of this book made me want to scream because of the amazing cliffhanger. So all I can do is wait for the next book again.

The verdict of a book addict:


An amazing second book in a series, I loved every word of this story and I can’t wait to read the next book.


Total of Ratties:




1 comment:

  1. Awesome review! Read the first one awhile back and remember liking it...it was just sooooo many books ago! Was kind of waiting got the paperback version of this one and whittling down my TBR pile before getting it.


    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...