Monday, June 6, 2011

Review: Paranormal Pleasures by Roxanne Rhoads

Title:               Paranormal Pleasures
Author:           Roxanne Rhoads
Pages:             175 ( on my e-reader )
Catagory:        Paranormal erotica



The story:


Ten tantalizing, erotic tales of vampires, witches and demons grace the pages of this short story collection by Roxanne Rhoads. 

Step into the darkness and let these tales tempt and tease to satisfy your paranormal cravings. 

Eight of Roxanne Rhoads’ previous eBook publications appear in this collection, along with two brand new, never before published tales of supernatural love and lust


The view of a book addict:


This book was full of short paranormal erotic stories. I have to say It took me a story or two to get into. Although I read a lot of paranormal romance books with steamy scenes in them, I’ve never read so many steamy scenes haha. But After I was used to all the steamy stuff happening I really enjoyed all the stories.
As I’ve said in an earlier review I really think that authors that can write short stories are really talented. Because they have less time to draw the reader into the story. And I think these stories draw you in and leave you breathless and craving for more.

The verdict of a book addict:


A lot of steamy stories in one book, with great themes and great creatures. I especially loved “A Halloween to remember”.


Total of Ratties:


1 comment:

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...