Friday, June 17, 2011

review: Pride and Prejudice: HIdden Lust by Mitzi Szereto

Title:               Pride and Prejudice: Hidden lust
Author:           Mitzi Szereto
Pages:             266 ( on my e-reader )
Catagory:        Historical fiction, erotica



The story:

Imagine that Jane Austen had written the opening line of her satirical novel Pride and Prejudice this way: "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a good romp and a good wife — although not necessarily from the same person or from the opposite sex." In Pride and Prejudice: Hidden Lusts Mr. Darcy has never been more devilish and the seemingly chaste Elizabeth never more turned on.
The entire cast of characters from Austen's classic is here in this rewrite that goes all the way. This time Mr. Bingley and his sister both have designs on Mr. Darcy's manhood; Elizabeth's bff Charlotte marries their family's strange relation and stumbles upon a secret world of feminine relations more to her liking; and, in this telling, men are not necessarily the the only dominating sex. And of course there's some good old fashioned bodice ripping that shows no pride or prejudice and reveals hot hidden lusts in every page-turning chapter.

The view of a book addict:

When I was asked to read and review this story I didn’t hesitate and said yes inmediatly. And I have to say I wasn’t dissapointed, it’s really diffrent to read about all the main characters of pride and prejudice this time. Who new mister collins could be gay?
I’m a fan of the original story but I have to say I liked this one just as much. The same storyline but with some really steamy scenes in them.

The verdict of a book addict:

A great new view on a classic story, if you don’t mind reading the classics in a diffrent way than this is your book.

Total of Ratties:


1 comment:

  1. Tbm amo Orgulho e Preconceito, meu romance único e insubstituível. Mas tenho amente aberta e estou curiosa para ler.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...