Saturday, July 2, 2011

Random Saturday #4 Moving

So tonight will be our first night in our new home! From today I will have time again to read a book, to post something on my blog! I'm so glad it's finally happening!
We had a lot to do before we could move into our new home but I'm proud to say that I have my own bookcase in the living room this time. Here is a picture:


















And of course the place were I'll do the most of my blogging, our beautiful couch:

















With moving came a new part in our lives, of course living together, but we also got two cute cats, here they are asleep:













Well that's is for this Random Saturday! Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE putting up new bookcases and making them look all purty with books! Your kitties are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...