Sunday, July 3, 2011

Review: Passion by Lauren Kate

Title:               Passion
Author:           Lauren Kate
Pages:             420
Catagory:        young adult, Angels



The story:

"Every single lifetime, I'll choose you. Just as you have chosen me. Forever." 

Luce would die for Daniel. And she has. Over and over again. Throughout time, Luce and Daniel have found each other, only to be painfully torn apart: Luce dead, Daniel left broken and alone. But perhaps it doesn’t need to be that way. . . . 

Luce is certain that something—or someone—in a past life can help her in her present one. So she begins the most important journey of this lifetime . . . going back eternities to witness firsthand her romances with Daniel . . . and finally unlock the key to making their love last. 

Cam and the legions of angels and Outcasts are desperate to catch Luce, but none are as frantic as Daniel. He chases Luce through their shared pasts, terrified of what might happen if she rewrites history. 

Because their romance for the ages could go up in flames . . . forever


The view of a book addict:


I loved this book! I could end my review with this, but I won’t. After reading Torment I was a little affraid to start this one because I didn’t like Torment as mucht as Fallen. But I have to admit that this book was even better than Fallen! I loved traveling back in time with Luce to find out how the curse started and what she could do about it.
It was also great to learn more about why the angels had fallen and how Daniel felt everytime Luce died. The story had a lot of energy and you jumped from life to life. And have to say the ending was pretty surprising.

The verdict of a book addict:


As I said before I loved this book! I can’t wait to read how this story ends!


Total of Ratties:


1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite book in the series so far. So awesome!! I can't wait for Rapture!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...