Thursday, July 21, 2011

Review: Celeste Nites by Clarissa Lee Moon

Title:              
Celeste Nites
Author:          
Clarissa Lee Moon
Pages:             
45 ( on my e-reader )
Catagory:      
Paranormal romance

The story:


The first trilogy of Celeste Nites(Claiming Celeste, Hunting Celeste, Sharing Celeste) 
Claiming Celeste: 
Jacques is hypnotized by Celeste and makes plans for her seduction. Little did he know that it would be he who would be seduced. Seduced by her love, seduced by her body and inevitably seduced by her vampiric charms. But he is not the only one to fall for her seduction; there is another with a more eternal kiss of death on his mind. 
Hunting Celeste: 
Jacques and Armand track Celeste to New Jersey in a seedy bar on the Southside. Both brothers seduce her, trying to tempt her into their protection. Celeste again leaves unable to share her dark secret with these men though they prove to be steadily wearing her resist down with their sweet words and soft touches. Sharing Celeste: 
Jacques let's Armand have the lead in bringing back their elusive vixen. But Celeste is proving to be a very hard negotiator in bed and out of it.


The view of a book addict:


This book is actually three books in one and I loved them all! They had adventure and steamy bed scenes. I love both things in a book., so it didn’t take me long to finish this book. I really liked the writing style of this author so I didn’t have any problem getting into the story. And I’m wondering if there is more in store for Celeste after reading this book.

The verdict of a book addict:


A great Paranormal romance book, you can’t help but love the story and it’s characters.  

Total of Ratties:




1 comment:

  1. Please for Christ sake please help me
    I need your help and support to help PAY MY Tuition Fees. I need your only 3 to 5 minutes approximately

    What you have to do is
    1.go to Google.com and search "Kwotz-Golden Words of Life"
    2.then visit my blog from the the search results.
    3.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
    4. click ONE of the ads that appeals to you from AdChoices and visit there.
    5.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
    and that's it.

    NOTE: Only ONE click is needed.
    I will be grateful to you.
    May God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...