Monday, July 4, 2011

Review: The Deadly path by Will Granger

Title:                
The deadly path
Author:           
Will Granger  
Catagory:       
horror



The story:

In this short story, five-year-old Cindy watches from her bedroom window as an old man passes by in the middle of the night. Strangely drawn to the man, Cindy sneaks out of her house and finds him by following a golden path that only they can see. She watches as he buries strange coins by the corners of several houses. 
What Cindy does not know, is that people start dying in those houses. Cindy's life changes when her best friend dies in a fire, and she finds one of the coins buried under the ashes.


The view of a book addict:


I loved this short story, it was really creepy, the ending send shivers down my spine. I really enjoyed the writing style of this story, it descriped the mood of the story perfectly. You just fall right into it with the first sentence.
The story really took you on a journey with the little girl, it felt like I was the little girl in the story.

The verdict of a book addict:


A very creepy story that will keep me up a couple of nights I’m affraid.


Total of Ratties:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...