Friday, August 26, 2011

Review: Night Walker by Lisa Kessler




Title:               
Night Walker
Author:         
Lisa Kessler
Pages:            
267 ( on my e-reader )
Catagory:      
Paranormal romance

The story:


He gave up his soul for a second chance to love her... 

Two and a half centuries ago, Calisto Terana lost everything when a zealous priest murdered the woman he loved. Now, desperate for another chance to love her, he wants redemption for the mistake that cost her life. 

She’s haunted by dreams of her own death... 

After catching her fiance with another woman, Kate Bradley returns to San Diego to clear her head. The last thing she needs is romance, but after meeting Calisto she's drawn to him in ways she doesn't understand. 

They’ve waited in the shadows for centuries... 

Calisto has no doubt Kate is the reincarnation of his lost love, but the Fraternidad Del Fuego Santo has a new watcher with dark ambitions of his own. As old enemies reemerge and a new threat arises, the betrayal that enslaved Calisto to the night might destroy the only woman he’s ever loved again


( taken from goodreads )
The view of a book addict:


I loved this book, being a member of the street team for this book I couldn’t wait to read it and I wasn’t dissapointed. The only time I was dissapointed was when I read the last page of the book because I want to read more!

I fell in love with Kate for being such a wonderful character and I fell in love with Calisto for being himself. I just couldn’t put the book down, but I had to because I had to work. The story just captured me from the first line, and it wouldn’t let me rest until I read the last sentence. And even now I can’t get the book out of my head because of the amazing ending that tells me that there is more in store for Kate and  Calisto. I caught myself screaming at my e-reader when the book became exciting and I was on the edge of my seat. I couldn’t help myself and fear for Kate and pray she wouldn’t die. 


The verdict of a book addict:


This story just keeps you on the edge of your seat and praying you find someone like Calisto. An amazing book by an amazing author! The only thing I can do now is wait for the next book to come out! If you ask me this book is one of the best books that came out this year!

Total of Ratties:




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the fabulous review Annabel!!! :)

    I'm glad you enjoyed the book!!!

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...