Sunday, August 14, 2011

Review: Nighwolves Coalition by Clarissa Lee Moon


Title:                
Nightwolves Coalition
Author:         
Clarissa Lee Moon
Pages:            
157 ( on my e-reader )
Catagory:     
Paranormal

The story:


Nightwolves Coalition starts the tale of Catrina who flies to New York to be with her mates of which there are three (Demitri, Andre and Antonio Caberelli). On the way there is an attempted hi-jacking and Catrina steps up to save the passengers from the takeover. In doing so, she exposes herself as a vampire to Special Forces. Now she must clean up her mess and make a deal with the military. 

The military had been having problems completing missions successfully due to very unusual things happening in the field. Catrina and her team may be their answer. However, the military finds the reasons why things have been going strange on missions. It's the beginning of high adventure and unusual situations even Special Forces may be challenged to overcome


The view of a book addict:


I loved this book, the story was great and it really kept me on the edge of my seat. I loved the way you get the chance to get to know the main character. After reading this book you really know her.
As I said before it’s a great story, the main character kicks butt and I love a great heroine. It’s great to read another view on vampires, one that isn’t standard but I loved it.

The verdict of a book addict:


A great book and I can’t wait to read more!

Total of Ratties:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...