Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm blogging for a year now!

With all the things happening in my life right now I just forgot the first birthday of my blog! On 22-11-2010 I started this blog, I was posting so much that and I loved it so much! Then there came the time that I got my house and found out that I was pregnant and got really sick. So lately I haven't been as active on my blog, but I'll never shut it down and I believe there will come a time when I will be posting almost everyday.
I just hope you all still enjoy reading my reviews and I'll promise you that I will be back soon! I'll still post reviews and I'll slowly start the weekly posts and enter meme's again.
Thank you for all your support this year!!!

Bookgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...