Monday, November 28, 2011

Review: Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan

Title:               
Immortal Beloved
Author:         

Cate Tiernan
Pages:             

390
Catagory:     

Supernatural



The story:


Nastasya has spent the last century living as a spoiled, drugged-out party girl. She feels nothing and cares for no one. But when she witnesses her best friend, a Dark Immortal, torture a human, she realizes something's got to change. She seeks refuge at a rehab for wayward immortals, where she meets the gorgeous, undeniably sexy Reyn, who seems inexplicably linked to her past.
Nastasya finally begins to deal with life, and even feels safe--until the night she learns that someone wants her dead.
Cate Tiernan, author of the popular Sweep series, returns with an engaging story of a timeless struggle and inescapable romance, the first book in a stunning new fantasy trilogy.
( taken from goodreads )

The view of a book addict:


At first I didn’t know what to think about this book, because this story is so different from the Wicca series. The main character of this book isn’t someone I would be friends with at least not the girl in the beginning. She is a spoiled rich kid, but as the story goes on I got a bit more sympathy for her.
I loved the way this story has been told, you get to know the person as well as her past. The way the book is written you get the feeling that you’re living the life of the main character and I love that way of storytelling.


The verdict of a book addict:

A great book, that you just can’t put down. For me Cate Tiernan did it again, she made a great world were secretly you would like to live in.  



Total of Ratties:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...