Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Review: Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward

Title:              
Lover Unbound
Author:          

J.R. Ward
Pages:            

502
Catagory:     

 Vampires



The story:


In Caldwell, New York, war rages between vampires and their slayers. There exists a secret band of brothers-six vampire warriors, defenders of their race. Now the cold heart of a cunning predator will be warmed against its will...

Ruthless and brilliant, Vishous, son of the Bloodletter, possesses a destructive curse and a frightening ability to see the future. As a pretrans growing up in his father's war camp he was tormented and abused. As a member of the Brotherhood, he has no interest in love or emotion, only the battle with the Lessening Society. But when a mortal injury puts him in the care of human surgeon, Dr. Jane Whitcomb compels him to reveal his inner pain and taste true pleasure for the first time-until a destiny he didn't choose takes him into a future that cannot include her...



( taken from goodreads )

The view of a book addict:


I can’t help the fact that I’m in love with the brotherhood, they just had me from the first book. But this book was a little less exciting than the rest. I missed the action the other books had but that doesn’t mean I didn’t like the book.
What I like most about the books is that you get the chance to learn more about one of the brothers but still get the chance to see what’s happening with the other ones.


The verdict of a book addict:

Maybe not the best book in the series but it’s definitely a good one! I really want to know what’s going to happen next for the brothers.



Total of Ratties:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...