Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Review: Drink Deep by Chloe Neill

Title:               Drink Deep     
Author:           Chloe Neill
Pages:             321
Catagory:        Vampires



The story:


Clouds are brewing over Cadogan House, and recently turned vampire Merit can't tell if this is the darkness before the dawn or the calm before the storm. With the city itself in turmoil over paranormals and the state threatening to pass a paranormal registration act, times haven't been this precarious for vampires since they came out of the closet. If only they could lay low for a bit, and let the mortals calm down. 

That's when the waters of Lake Michigan suddenly turn pitch black-and things really start getting ugly. 

Chicago's mayor insists it's nothing to worry about, but Merit knows only the darkest magic could have woven a spell powerful enough to change the very fabric of nature. She'll have to turn to friends old and new to find out who's behind this, and stop them before it's too late for vampires and humans alike

( Taken from Goodreads )
The view of a book addict:


I just love this series, so I really wanted to know how the story would continue. Merit is one of my favourite vampires and I just love how Chloe Neill portrays her. This story was really good if you ask me, the things that happened in this book are really surprising.
I didn’t know who was behind all the magic in the book right until the end. When the other characters in the book found out who did it. So that’s a great thing about this book, you don’t know right away what’s going on and who did what.

The verdict of a book addict:


A great book in the series, I loved it from the first page to the last. I can’t wait to read the next book!


Total of Ratties:




1 comment:

  1. This is a series that I've been meaning to pick up for ages now! Just too many books and not near enough time but I will get round to these.

    It's always great when a series keeps going strong!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...