Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Review: One grave at a time by Jeaniene Frost

Title:               One grave at a time
Author:           Jeaniene Frost
Pages:             358
Catagory:        Vampires, Urban Fantasy



The story:


The grave is one wrong step away.

Having narrowly averted an (under)world war, Cat Crawfield wants nothing more than a little downtime with her vampire husband, Bones. Unfortunately, her gift from New Orleans' voodoo queen just keeps on giving--leading to a personal favor that sends them into battle once again, this time against a villainous spirit. 

Centuries ago, Heinrich Kramer was a witch hunter. Now, every All Hallows Eve, he takes physical form to torture innocent women before burning them alive. This year, however, a determined Cat and Bones must risk all to send him back to the other side of eternity--forever. But how do you kill a killer who's already long dead?


( taken from goodreads )
The view of a book addict:


I could describe this book in one sentence but I’m not going to do that. I’ve been a fan of this series from the first book and I can’t wait to read the next book everytime it comes out. So this book wasn’t an exception. Being a history geek the whole storyline spoke to me. I really loved it, the whole ghost thing.
I just love the way the characters of these series are portrayed in this series. You can’t help but love them. And you can’t help but hate the enemies of the main characters, they are just evil!

The verdict of a book addict:


Another amazing book in this series, I can’t wait what’s going to happen next!


Total of Ratties:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...