Friday, February 17, 2012

Review: Fallen in love by Lauren Kate


Title:               Fallen in love
Author:           Lauren Kate
Pages:             201
Catagory:        Angels



The story:

What makes your heart race a little faster? Just in time for Valentine's Day, it's FALLEN IN LOVE, four wholly original new stories collected in a new novel set in the Middle Ages by Lauren Kate. FALLEN IN LOVE gives fans the much-talked about but never-revealed stories of FALLEN characters as they intertwine with the epic love story of Luce and Daniel. The stories include: Love Where You Least Expect It: The Valentine of Shelby and Miles , Love Lessons: The Valentine of Roland; Burning Love: The Valentine of Arriane; and Endless Love: The Valentine of Daniel and Lucinda. (taken from goodreads )

The view of a book addict:


When I read there was going to be a book about the love life of the other angels from the Fallen series I just had to read it. Although I loved the stories I was a little dissapointed that in every story they talked about Daniel and Luce. We already know they had a lot of past lifes, if you ask me we could have done without it in the stories.
The stories were fun to read because you get a glimpse in the life of the others, of course there was a story about Luce and Daniel and I have to admit that I read through that story a lot faster than the other ones.

The verdict of a book addict:

Although I really loved the stories about the other angels they would even be more fun if they didn’t include Daniel and Luce everytime

Total of Ratties:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...