Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Review: The darkest kiss ( Lords of the underworld #2 ) by Gena Showalter


Title:               Darkest Kiss ( Lords of the underworld #2)
Author:           Gena Showalter
Pages:             368
Catagory:        Paranormal romance



The story:

She has tempted many men...but never found her equal. Until now.
Though she has lived for centuries, Anya, goddess of anarchy, has never known pleasure. Until Lucien, the incarnation of death--a warrior eternally doomed to take souls to the hereafter. He draws her like no other. And Anya will risk anything to have him.

But when the merciless Lord of the Underworld is ordered by the gods to claim Anya herself, their uncontrollable attraction becomes an anguished pursuit. Now they must defeat the unconquerable forces that control them, before their thirst for one another demands a sacrifice of love beyond imagining.. 

(taken from goodreads )

The view of a book addict:


The second book in the Lord of the underworld series, I have to admit that there were times when I could just grab Lucien by his hair and yell at him. Just because he just couldn’t stop running away from Anya. But I loved the storyline and the fact that you got a little glimpse into the minds of the other lords.
It makes you not forget about the other lords and I think it will make it easier when you get to read the other books. But the main storyline was about Lucien in this book also known as Death. When reading the first book, there was a moment I thought he would become my favourite lord but that didn’t happen. But it still made me curious about his story and his book. As I said before sometimes I wished they would just get it over with but the story kept me hooked on this book.

The verdict of a book addict:


Great second book in a series and after this one it’s time for my favourite Lord Reyes!!


Total of Ratties:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...