Monday, April 30, 2012

Review: Social Punk by Monica Leonelle


Title:               Social Punk
Author:           Monica Leonelle
Pages:             292 ( on my e-reader)
Catagory:        Distopian



The story:

Ima would give anything to escape The Dome and learn what’s beyond its barriers, but the Chicago government has kept all its citizens on lockdown ever since the Scorched Years left most of the world a desert wasteland. When a mysterious group of hooded figures enters the city unexpectedly, Ima uncovers a plot to destroy The Dome and is given the choice between escaping to a new, dangerous city or staying behind and fighting a battle she can never win
 (taken from goodreads )

The view of a book addict:


At first I had to get used to the world created in this book, it’s diffrent from ours of course so it took some time to get it. But once you do, the story is really good! I loved the main characters of this book, I really got the feeling that you got the chance to get to know them better every time you read another chapter.
I loved the fact that although the main character of this book didn’t have a great live she still fought for her freedom. And the ending just makes you crave for the next book. The author drops a little bomb and than leaves you. I love those books, they make you want to read the next one so bad!

The verdict of a book addict:


Great book that makes me want to read the rest of the series!


Total of Ratties:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...