Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thinking about my blog

So after reading a lot of blogs I decided that I had to do something to keep my blog fun to read for others. I can't only post reviews and nothing else. So I decided that I should at least post three times a week about other things. Of course those things will be about books but they won't be reviews. They will be about books I really want, authors I love, and what kind of books I love to read. So I decided to post every monday, wednesday and friday and on sunday I'll post about the topics I write about that week. So this is how it will look:

Monday: Books I really want to read, that aren't for sale yet or I just haven't bought yet
Wednesday: The genres I love to read about
Friday: Authors I love and would love to meet, interview or have met before

So yesterday I already posted a blog about a book I really want to read and tomorrow I'll post a blog about one of the genres I love to read about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...