Monday, December 20, 2010

Waiting for christmas

So in a couple of days it will be christmas, and as a good book-a-holic on my wishlist there were a lot of books. I love all the books on that list but there is one book that I really, really, really want: Last sacrifice by Richelle Mead.
This year I have fallen in love with the Vampire Academy series and I'm dying to know what's going to happen next. I've always been a sucker for the vampires and after reading the Twilight series I thought to myself that this couldn't be it. There had to be more vampire books of course I knew of Dracula, Anne rice and even Anita blake but I wanted something else.

So I began to search the internet and there I found the Vampire academy series, I ordered the first book and although I wasn't into the book from page one, the story did grow on me. I found myself thinking about Rose and what would happen to her and Lissa next. So I decided to order the second and the third book. And after that I was just addicted. I liked Rose, she is a strong women and that's what I really missed in the books I was reading. So now I have to wait for a couple of days before I now the end of the story. And of course I will post a review of the book on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...