Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wonderful series Wednesday #5

Series title: Gemma Doyle trilogy
Author: Libba Bray
How many books are there: 3
Catagory: Young Adult, Historical fiction, Fantasy

What is the series about:

This series is about a girl living in Victorian England, she lives in Spence. Spence is a girls academy and has a strange historie. Gemma is having visions of another realm and she finds herself traveling there soon with her friends. Of course there she finds out that there are dangerous things waiting for her. She and her friends try to solve the mystery of the burned out east-wing of spence academy. If that isn’t enough she finds out that she’s been followed by a mysterious and handsome guy from India, he tries to warn her but will she listen? And to make life even harder she has to behave as a good girl at the academy to please her teachers and the headmistress.

Wich books have I read already?

I have read all three books in this series




Are there more books coming?

There will be no more books about Gemma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...