Thursday, March 10, 2011

Review: An apple for Zoë by Thomas Amo

Title:               An apple for Zoë
Author:          Thomas Amo
Pages:             305
Catagory:      Paranormal thriller



The story:


The City of San Francisco is locked in a grip of fear. A series of occult murders has led, Inspector Thomas James, to a crime scene similar to a murder committed 90 years ago in the once grand Aleris Hotel. A place where power barons of the early 20th Century engaged in witchcraft. And silent film stars indulged in the most wicked of sins.

A place where no one questions the black smoke the rises from the hotel's incinerators in the middle of the night


The view of a book addict:


Never in my life have a read a book with such a cliffhanger as this one! You don’t have any time to catch your breath when you read this story. It starts with a murder scene and as mentioned before ends in a cliffhanger you will never forget.
The book is very well written and if I hadn’t had to go to work I would have finished it in one sitting. Because once you start this book you won’t be able to put it down. The book is action packed and full of the most horrible things happening to humans. Before you have the time to process one thing your already in the middle of the next gruesome scene. I just can’t tell you how much I loved this book in words!

The verdict of a book addict:


If you want to read a book that keeps you up at night, that won’t let you go and has the most amazing cliffhanger ever then start reading this book! This book is in my top three of best books I’ve read in 2011 so far!

Total of Ratties:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...