Thursday, April 14, 2011

Review:Intricate Entanglement by Su Halfwerk

Title:               Intricate Entanglement
Author:          Su Halfwerk
Pages:            130 (on my e-reader)
Catagory:      Horror/thriller



The story:


Trapped in a lunatic asylum and compelled to listen to the stories of the deranged patients, Doug Pinkham becomes entangled in the twisted mind of a cold-blooded killer. As the reporter tries to get to the bottom of a mysterious murder case, he gets more than he bargained for. He must separate truth from fiction as he realizes he no longer controls his own world. Will Doug manage to escape the asylum, or will the killer's stories lure him into an enigmatic world full of mazes, each so fascinating that he can't stop listening
. ( Taken from Goodreads )

The view of a book addict:


This book reads like several books in one, there is the main story about the reporter and the side stories of the people living in the asylum. I was drawn to this book by only watching the booktrailer. I was inmediately interested and I wasn’t disappointed.
The story chills you to the bone, the side stories had an eerie feeling tot hem. The people had such normal lifes before they were comitted. But one thing sets them off and even after hearing the stories you don’t know what that is. The asylum itself is creepy and the ending send shivers down my spine.



The verdict of a book addict:


Amazing book that leaves you breathless, this is one Asylum you don’t even want to visit because I have the feeling that onces your in you won’t ever come out!

Total of Ratties:




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. I'm glad you liked the book and its trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only just discovered Su, but reading the reviews of her books, I'm sure I'm going to be glad I did.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...