Sunday, July 10, 2011

Review: Hard Bitten by Chloe Neill

Title:               Hard Bitten  
Author:           Chloe Neill
Pages:             350
Catagory:        Vampires



The story:


Times are hard for newly minted vampire Merit. Ever since shapeshifters announced their presence to the world, humans have been rallying against supernaturals--and they're camping outside of Cadogan House with protest signs that could turn to pitchforks at any moment. Inside its doors, things between Merit and her Master, green-eyed heartbreaker Ethan Sullivan are ... tense. But then the mayor of Chicago calls Merit and Ethan to a clandestine meeting and tells them about a violent vamp attack that has left three women missing. His message is simple: get your House in order. Or else. 

Merit needs to get to the bottom of this crime, but it doesn't help that she can't tell who's on her side. So she secretly calls in a favor from someone who's tall, dark, and part of underground vamp group that may have some deep intel on the attack. Merit soon finds herself in the heady, dark heart of Chicago's supernatural society--a world full of vampires who seem too ready to fulfill the protesting human's worst fears, and a place where she'll learn that you can't be a vampire without getting a little blood on your hands..


The view of a book addict:


I hated this book, not because it’s a bad book but because of something that happens in this book. If you’ve already read this book you probably know what I’m talking, about if you haven’t don’t worry I’m not going to spoil it for you.
Of course this book was amazing, there was a lot of action and a lot of sexual tension. The story moves along in a fast pace and I just couldn’t put this book down. I wanted to know how it would end.

The verdict of a book addict:


I great book in a great series! I can’t wait to read what’s going to happen in the next book!

Total of Ratties:



1 comment:

  1. I have been trying to start this series for ages but it always gets bumped , I really need to make it a priority!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out
    www.bookdout.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...