Monday, October 10, 2011

Review: Feed by Mira Grant

Title:              
Feed
Author:          

Mira Grant
Pages:            

571
Catagory:     

Zombies



The story:


The year was 2014. We had cured cancer. We had beaten the common cold. But in doing so we created something new, something terrible that no one could stop. The infection spread, virus blocks taking over bodies and minds with one, unstoppable command: FEED. Now, twenty years after the Rising, bloggers Georgia and Shaun Mason are on the trail of the biggest story of their lives - the dark conspiracy behind the infected. The truth will get out, even if it kills them

The view of a book addict:


I can describe this book in one word: Wow! I’ve been a zombie fan ever since I read The forest of hands and teeth. When I found this book I knew I had to read it but it took me some time to start reading it.
But once I started it , it was so hard to put this book down! It has everything a good book needs and I haven’t read a zombie book that was this exciting before. The story is easy to follow and it moves in a fast pace. You just have to love the characters of the book and they way the zombies are created is amazing!


The verdict of a book addict:

I can honestly say that this is the best book I’ve read this year and the best zombie book I’ve ever read. I can’t wait to start the second book!



Total of Ratties:




5 comments:

  1. The second book in the series is also awesome and terrifying. After figuring out that Grant has no problem killing off her leads it makes you totally terrified for everyone in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to read this!! Best zombie book, huh? I'm definitely going to get my hands on it ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like I need to read this... before Halloween! I recently finished Hollowland and As The World Dies (both of which I loved) and I guess I just can't get enough zombies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the audio book, listened to it last month. This is really one of the best book I have read/listened to this year.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...