Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Review: Lord of the vampires by Gena Showalter

Title:              
Lord of the vampires
Author:          

Gena Showalter
Pages:             

281 on my e-reader
Catagory:      

paranormal romance



The story:


Once upon a time…the Blood Sorcerer vanquished the kingdom of Elden. To save their children, the queen scattered them to safety and the king filled them with a need for vengeance. Only a magical timepiece connects the four royal heirs…and time is running out. 

Nicolai the Vampire is renowned for his virility, but in a cruel twist of fate “The Dark Seducer” has become a sex slave in the kingdom of Delfina—stripped of his precious timepiece and his memory. All that remains is a primal need for freedom, revenge—and the only woman who can help him.

When the wanton vampire summons Jane Parker, she is helpless to obey. She's drawn to his dark sexuality and into his magical realm. But for this human, all is not a fairy tale. For saving Nicolai could mean losing the only man she's ever craved..


The view of a book addict:


I requested this book on Netgalley, the story just spoke to me. It took some time but eventually I got it. I loved every page of this story, it’s exciting, there is romance, there is a handsome vampire so what more could a girl wish for?
The story moves along in a fast pace and is viewed from the point of the two main characters. Because of this I believe you do get the full story, because you know how both characters feel throughout the book.




The verdict of a book addict:

If you like a book with a great romance story, action and steamy scenes than you have to read this one!



Total of Ratties:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I always try to comment back, so make sure you leave a link to your own blog! As from today this an award free blog. I love the fact that I get them but I just don't have the time to pass them on and your comments are the biggest awards I could get!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...